SA Carbon Fiber Headlight Cover (Passenger-side no NACA duct) for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata
Featuring pre-pregnated carbon fiber construction and vacuum-bagged autoclave manufacturing process, these ultra-lightweight headlight covers are great for updating the style of your Miata. The built-in NACA duct (driver-side only) brings in tons of fresh ambient air, straight to most cold air intake systems! This component is specifically designed for your Miata, and will work great for both street and/or track duty.
- Fits the Mazda Miata NA 1990-1997, direct replacement for the OEM headlight covers.
- Manufactured in pre-preg. carbon fiber process using vacuum bag and autoclave. See the photos of the top-side, where the carbon fiber weave bends corners cleanly, with minimal distortion? See the photos of the bottom-side, where the weaved fabric patterns and thin lines that run across the surface are visible? This, folks, is pre-preg. material with vacuum bagging and autoclave curing. It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Finished with high-quality, UV-resistant gloss clear coat paint.
- Mounts in place of factory headlight covers, and re-uses factory mounting hardware.
* This is for Passenger-side Headlight Cover only! *